blagous Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Help me figure this one out.

Répondre au sujet    blagous Index du Forum » Nous aider » Déposer vos blagues Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Help me figure this one out.
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb
membres
membres

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

Message Help me figure this one out. Répondre en citant
I've always suffered from slight anxiety in situations. For example in supermarkets if somone is in the way and I'm trying to pass or if I feel I am in somone else's way.

I work in a nightclub and have no issue being arou d people but if there is somone standing still close to me stressed. Worse if people stop in a few places arou d me so I'm almost surrounded.

I went to a pet store and it was really tight. Quite hot too. My kids seemed to be standing under my feet and everywhere I went they seemed to go and stand in my way so I got quite anxious. Had to walk away to a corner and breath slowly.

On a plane 18 months ago I was sat in the middle of 2 men. Felt hot. Uncomfortable. Took my top off. Couldn't really shake it. Ended up having a panic attack. Hyperventilating the full works. Had to get put to sleep with drugs by the air hostess

On a day to day basis everything is fine but as soon as anything I've described happens I just feel anxiety build up like a rumble inside me.

Besides being On a plane I can always get myself out of the situation so it's cool but I would really like to put a label on it. Clostraphobia of some sort? Although I'm ok in lifts and stuff.

I hope there's somone who can help me out here?
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://patient.info/forums/discuss/help-me-figure-this-one-out--613163

Motion Graphic Examples

Copied to clipboard!

Mar 3 Oct - 16:06 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 3 Oct - 16:06 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    blagous Index du Forum » Nous aider » Déposer vos blagues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation