Rayancaleb
membres
membres

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

Message Which can often waste a lot BlaBlaCar and Airbnb Répondre en citant
Hello All,
Second, it’s not always cheaper. While BlaBlaCar and Airbnb were much cheaper than traditional accommodation and transportation, listed meals tended to cost 30% or more than those found at a restaurant. And the listed tours were quite pricy too, often rivaling traditional tour companies. While there was the odd meal or activity that was cheap (though never available), the money saved using Airbnb or BlaBlaCar was eaten up (pun intended) by VizEat.
Third, it’s hit or miss. Every time we passed through a smaller town (or even a medium sized one), I would fire up the apps to see what was going on and — crickets. I probably would have had more luck if I had lined more hosts (at least on Couchsurfing) in advance but who can say?! That’s just a guess.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/new-member-forum-introduce-yourself/503922…

Hand Drawn animation video

Copied to clipboard!

Lun 9 Oct - 09:41 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 9 Oct - 09:41 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    blagous Index du Forum » Nous aider » Bug Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation