blagous Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
When you heat it is because the heat actually ?

Répondre au sujet    blagous Index du Forum » Nous aider » Donnez votre avis Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
When you heat it is because the heat actually ?
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb
membres
membres

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

Message When you heat it is because the heat actually ? Répondre en citant
I know what ohsee80 means, that it can be all cloudy, which is not the same as just being clear but dark. If it's cloudy/opaque looking that's not good. It's probably due to not using a micron filter, some of the particles can pass through the cotton. If you don't have a micron filter you can make a better make-shift filter by putting layers of cotton in a syringe, backloading that syringe with the liquid, and then squeezing it through the cotton into a clean spoon. Then suck it up into a fresh syringe (you could even filter it a second time through a reg cotton in the spoon). If that still produces a cloudy liquid then I suppose you could do what I mentioned above and heat it, then cool it completely before filtering and drawing it up. But a micron filter would really be best.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/631688

Mobile App Launch

Sam 14 Oct - 12:56 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 14 Oct - 12:56 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    blagous Index du Forum » Nous aider » Donnez votre avis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation